Incorporating Lighting Features in Hard-to-Light Areas of Your Home
The lighting in a room sets the tone for the space and updating a room’s light features is a great way to change the room’s ambiance and atmosphere. From undercabinet task lighting in your kitchen or office to recessed can lights in your living and dining room and even exterior motion or accent lighting, with Arnold Electric, the possibilities are endless. Arnold Electric can provide residential lighting installation for any type of lighting you can dream of. If you don’t yet have a clear vision of what you want, Arnold Electric and our licensed technicians can help guide and advise you on what is possible for your home, your family and your budget.
What are My Options?
- Swapping out old lights and installing new fixtures is a budget-friendly way to update and personalize a space without investing in major renovations.
- Recessed lighting is great for spaces with large applications. Canned lights in kitchens, for example, make entertaining and cooking more enjoyable.
- Under-cabinet lighting in your kitchen takes countertop prep work to a whole new level—seriously! It’s also great behind backsplashes—it truly makes them pop, especially once the cooking and cleaning are done and all of the other lights are turned down low.
LED Lighting – Yay or Nay?
We get questions about LED lighting all the time. Trust us—it’s here to stay, and it’s evolving all the time. LED lighting can be installed and used in virtually any bulb-type, such as in recessed canned lighting, landscaping, under cabinets, in closets, and in displays. The biggest myth out there is that LED lighting is blue-white and very sterile looking. The truth is that there are many different colors of LED lighting available, from warm white to bright white.
Residential Lighting Installations Provided by Arnold Electric:
- Recessed lighting
- Undercabinet task lighting
- Chandelier installations and rewiring
- Closet lighting
- Exterior motion lighting
- Landscape lighting
- Fluorescent lighting
- Front Yard Post Lighting
- Parking Lot Lighting
- LED retrofits
- Fixture replacement
- Fixture rewiring
- And more!
Call us (773)-647-1120 or request a service with any questions about lighting installation for your home or electrical repairs.