Why Surge Protection for Your Entire Home is Important
Don’t risk costly damages to your electronics, appliances or other electric devices. Homes today contain an average of $15,000 worth of unprotected equipment. Plug strip surge protectors only offer low-level suppression of a surge leaving your electric devices vulnerable against appliance-damaging power surges.
What is a Power Surge?
A power surge is a high-level power spike pushed through your home’s electrical system. Power surges stem from problems in the utility power after and during power outages, lightning strikes, and malfunctioning electrical components in your home. Whole-home surge protectors give blanketed protection to all of your home’s plugged-in devices and is a much safer and more comprehensive solution than the typical point-of-use plug strips.
- Safe and secure
- Protects all cord-connected devices at once
- Installed by a licensed electrician
- Always working, no need to plugin
- Connected to your entire home’s electrical system
- Peace of mind during a power outage
- Reduced risk of electrical fires and electrical shock
- Reduced replacement costs of appliances
- Proper functionality of the electrical system
- Whole-home covered at once
Contact the experienced electricians at Arnold Electric about protecting your home from the devastating effects of a power surge.